Join us…Friday, September 4, 2020
Registration at Vienna City Park
Run & Walk course will be on the Tunnel Hill State Trail
- 10K Run Registration: $30 per person
- 5K Run or Walk: $25 per person
- 1-Mile Fun Run: $15 per person
- Proceeds benefits Family Counseling Center, Inc.
RACE DAY SHIRTS
- T-shirts are guaranteed to everyone who pre-registered for the original race date of March 14th!
- 3:30 p.m. — REGISTRATION
- 5:00 p.m. — FUN RUN
- 4:00 to 6:30 p.m. — 10K RUN, 5K RUN, & 5K WALKERS
NOTE: Staggered times will be available for social distancing protocols per state ordinance.
Proceeds are used to benefit all client programs including behavioral health, supportive living, and developmental services to individuals residing in the Southern 7 counties of Illinois.
- Top overall male and female 10K , 5K Run, & 5K Walk finishers (Trophy)
- Top overall male and female 10K & 5K runners in each age group (Medal)
TO REGISTER ONLINE
TO REGISTER BY MAIL
- Download, complete, and submit the 5k Fundraiser REGISTRATION FORM (PDF file, 172 KB)
- Mail check and completed form to:
Family Counseling Center
PO Box 1328
Vienna, IL 62995
- Make checks payable to: Family Counseling Center, Inc.
Contact Stephanie Harner at 618-658-3079 for additional information.
FCC MISSION STATEMENT:
We are a team of skilled specialists that help Southern Illinoisans across their lifespan reach their full potential and contribute to our community. At Family Counseling Center, Inc., we build well-being by addressing healthcare needs, teaching employable skills, supporting schools, students, and caregivers, providing safe and stable housing, and assisting in the access of critical resources. Through planning, prevention, and remediation we ensure that our community remains safe and vibrant for everyone.