Crisis Intervention Services —
Adult and Youth
- Calling the crisis telephone hotline system after office hours,
- Walk-in during regular office hours, or
- Telephoning one of our outpatient offices.
Services include: telephone consultation, outreach crisis response, assessment, referral, placement in appropriate setting, family support, transportation arrangements for placement, and follow-up.
Anyone calling the FCC outpatient office in any county may access the Crisis Intervention Hotline.
|Serving Southern Illinois 24 hours a day, each day of the year!|
- Brief therapy
- Hospital pre-screening
- Referral for needed services
- Case management
- Stabilization of current situation
Adult Service Area:
Alexander, Hardin, Johnson, Pope and Pulaski Counties.
Youth Service Area:
Alexander, Hardin, Johnson, Massac, Pope, Pulaski, and Union Counties.
Did you know there are four (4) Prescription Drug Take Back Programs in the Southern Seven counties where you can safely and responsibly dispose of unused prescription and over-the-counter medications? NO QUESTIONS ASKED!